Article by: Lindner Hotels & Resorts
She is our goddaughter and one of many lovely attractions at the Antwerp Zoo, one of the oldest in Europe!
The Zoo’s beautiful buildings and garden have been listed as monuments and when it was built in 1843 it was just outside of the city. Now – the city is much bigger and the Zoo has become a a green oasis in the heart of the city next to Central Station.
“Our Kara” is sharing her home with more than 5000 animals and places like “Aquatopia” or “Pirate`s Island” make it even more attractive to kids!
Explore the city of Antwerp with its big variety of people and animals! The Lindner Hotel & City Lounge Antwerp is located only a stone throw away from the Antwerp ZOO.
The package includes:
- A welcome drink at arrival: a “Diamond drink” with the chance on a real diamond!
- 1 night stay in a luxurious „Economy” class room for two persons
- Buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- 2-course degustation menu in the restaurant on the day of arrival
- Information map of Antwerp including a city map
- Entrance ticket to the Antwerp ZOO
Price per person in double rooms:
Double room: EUR 69.00
Single supplement: EUR 51.00
- Arrival dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (in July and August every day)
- Excluding EUR 2.50 city tax per person per night
- Extra night at EUR 49.50 per person, including breakfast, excluding city tax
Accommodation with two Adults
- 1-2 Children from 0 to 5 Years: 100%
- 1-2 Children from 6 to 11 Years: 50 %
The offer is valid upon request and availability until 30th December 2011.